Tina has been in the hospitality industry for twenty-six (26) years, joining Rosemont Project Management in 1999. Prior to Rosemont she was with a contract furnishing and design firm for nine (9) years. During the past twenty-six (26) years Tina has obtained a wealth of knowledge and built strong supplier and customer relationships.
Tina’s responsibilities are managing various size projects, some of the tasks are as follows:
- reviewing designer’s specifications
- submitting RFQ’s to suppliers
- reviewing RFQ’s, offering alternates and preparing a bid analysis
- negotiating costs
- preparing budgets
- preparing and submitting purchase orders
- expediting orders, coordinating deliveries and submitting reports
- reviewing and processing invoices
- jobsite visits and review
Tina also manages a team of project coordinators and oversees their projects.